In this post, I will describe how to use BSON-NumPy to pull data out of Mongo and into pandas. While this library is still in the prototype stage, it's hard to to ignore the 10x speed improvement that comes from reading BSON documents directly into NumPy.
For this example, I will be analyzing a collection of my tweets
- Explore Plotly's new Dash library
- Discuss how to structure Dash apps using MVC
- Build interactive dashboard to display historical soccer results
- Use Python to display location data on interactive map
- Cluster points in a heatmap to visualize usage
One of my favorite things about the Python programming language is that I can always import a library to do the heavy lifting and focus my attention on application logic. It's a …